[mapserver-users] WCS 1.1.0 support in MapServer 5.2?

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Thu Sep 11 12:13:39 EDT 2008

Committed in r7906.

________________________________

	From: mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Glenn
Waldron
	Sent: 11 September, 2008 12:02 PM
	To: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
	Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] WCS 1.1.0 support in MapServer
5.2?

		Glenn,

		I would suggest ensuring that -DUSE_LIBXML2 appears in
the compile lines
		as mapserver is building.  I would suggest doing a make
clean after the
		configure.  I would suggest ensuring that you are really
using the newly
		installed executable after rebuilding and installing it.

		It is *almost* certain you have just not done a clean
enough rebuild and
		reinstall with the new options.

	Frank,
	You were correct; I was copying mapserv to the wrong place.

	On a related note, I found what I believe to be a bug:

	mapwcs11.c, line 1149
	There should be no comma at the end of the line. The
msIO_fprintf statement results in junk; removing the comma fixes the
problem.

	Glenn

	--
	Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com :