[MAPSERVER-USERS] How to use SLD with WFS

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Sep 16 07:30:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

WFS service is delivering just vectors, pure coordinates and attribute data. Styling with SLD is connected to WMS service, not WFS.  In WFS the client must take care of styling.  I guess that WFS client can be made to take styling instructions from SLD file, but that's another challenge.

-Jukka Rahkonen-