[mapserver-users] mapserver and openlayers

valerio vianello valerio.vianello at yahoo.it
Fri Sep 19 06:02:01 EDT 2008

dear list,

I am looking for a library like openlayers to build map at client side using mapserver WMS and above mainly WFS services.

I have to test my application using a phone and i tryed to use openlayers but i have some problems with WFS layers I guess there are some problem with the vector format used by openlayer, maybe, but i am not sure, the phone browser is not able to rendere that format. So now i'd try another library...

any suggestions ?

Valerio

http://mail.yahoo.it