[mapserver-users] mapserver with mapinfo gis data file

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Wed Apr 1 07:43:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

  Please refer this url  http://mapserver.org/input/vector/mapinfo.html

Thanks

Venkat,

-----Original Message-----
From: mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of meenu
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:05 PM
To: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] mapserver with mapinfo gis data file

hi advance thanks to all...i did one website using vs2005 C#  using the
available project TutorialMapServer...everything is working fine ...based on
the available data folder...now my requirement is i have a set of gis data
and map done by mapinfo professional...each layer have 4
files(DAT,.ID,.MAP,.TAB),....how can i add this layers in to this
application...can anybody help me for this...