[mapserver-users] Error while getting flash output

Subha Ramakrishnan subha at gslab.com
Thu Apr 2 01:54:10 EDT 2009

Hi,
Sorry for that mistake. I figured out i was using the wrong mapserver
without flash support.
However, I am still not getting the flash output. I've set the imagetype
to "swf" and when I pass "Format=application/x-shockwave-flash" as
mention in the MIMEType in the OutputFormat, I get an error saying
"msWMSLoadGetMapParams: Image Handling Error.Unsupported output format
(application/x-shockwave-flash)."
Please let me know if anyone knows the reason or solution for this problem.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Subha