[mapserver-users] Mapfile Location for WMS Server

Benoît Andrieu bea at ixsea.com
Thu Apr 2 03:38:36 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

You can put the file wherever you want on your file system at the condition that MapServer has the rights to reach it and read it.

How did you get this error ?

Your request to Mapserver should include a parameter specifying the map to read :
http://localhost/mapserver/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=c:\data\mymap.map&...

Regards,

Benoît Andrieu
bea at ixsea.com