[mapserver-users] AGG Rendering

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Fri Apr 3 02:08:18 EDT 2009

Hi! I can't seem to get AGG to work. Currently my output is not
antialiased. Can anyone give me some hints? Thanks!

Note that I have built AGG 2.5 with freetype support. Also note that I
needed two

./configure --with-postgis=/usr/bin/pg_config --with-wfs --with-proj
--with-geos=/usr/bin/geos-config --with-gd=/usr/local/ --with-jpeg
--with-ogr=/usr/bin/gdal-config --with-gdal=/usr/bin/gdal-config
--with-agg=/usr/local/src/agg-2.5 --with-freetype

MapServer is now configured for