[mapserver-users] How to access Templating: Map Geometry Variables(or Equivalent) from OGR Connection

joncoign jncoign at Knology.net
Fri Apr 3 14:38:06 EDT 2009

I haven't built MapServer before I have been using MS4W builds. However, if you can show me where to make this change I will be happy to get up to speed and work on the change.

Jon

This would be a feature request. The runtime subs are done well ahead of the computation
of things like map extent. This would be a relatively simple hack and I can show you where
in the CGI code to try it out if you'd like.

Steve