[mapserver-users] label display stops abruptly

new2ms4w nagal005 at umn.edu
Tue Apr 7 00:39:52 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've tried out both the options suggested above and none of them work.
If I use  OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer.Untiled, then this problem doesn't occur. But ofcourse, I want to have the cool tiling effect.

I'm using Mapserver 5.2.1 with OpenLayers. My data consists of only linear features.
And the screen capture is here http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2585479/badlabel.jpg

Thanks

LABEL_NO_CLIP is so that labels aren't repeated on each tile.

what you want here is PARTIALS FALSE in each of your label blocks

--
thomas