[mapserver-users] getExtent(c#) with Postgis data ...

Matej matej at matnet.net
Wed Apr 8 15:33:27 EDT 2009

Tamas, thank you.

I have tried using Npgsql and mapscript_csharp and I can successfully connect to the database, but now I suppose I need .map files saved locally to get things working?

Actually I am in the middle of choosing whether it is better to use SharpMap or Mapserver's C# libraries for building a desktop app? What are your (and everybody's else's) recommendations and suggestions about it?

Thank you very much,
Matej