[mapserver-users] RE: Highlight

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Thu Apr 9 14:31:36 EDT 2009

Basically what I have is a query that runs on a shapefile...
It returns the records into a table, which I then have the option to zoom to.

I am looking for a bit more....after I run the query (php) I want the returned records to highlight in the map...
I can get the Unique identifier but don't know if I can write some code in PHP to highlight those features

I don't even know where to start here...

The query and returning records into the table, as well as, the zoom to work great...just need the highlight part

Thanks