[mapserver-users] msIO_getStdoutBufferBytes(), gdBuffer in mapscript perl

Felipe Alcacibar falcacibar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:55:56 EDT 2009

Hi, i'm trying to implement a wms server with a perl api of mapscript
but i cannot understand how msIO_getStdoutBufferBytes() work
in the docs msIO_getStdoutBufferBytes() function return the binary
content of the current output but i cannot see that, when i dump with
Data::Dump::Streamer i got:

-> $_p_gdBuffer1 = bless( \do { my $v = 152646680 }, '_p_gdBuffer' );

I go to read the sources of the mapscript perl implementation and i
found a struct with properties data and size, but i cannot get that i
got that when i try to dump data.

-> Can't locate object method "data" via package "_p_gdBuffer" at
/home/counter/mscacherd/maptest.pl line 36.

How it works in perl, how i can get the data from the gdBuffer perl class?

Thanks in advice.
Greetings

Felipe