[mapserver-users] geotrasnform in MapServer 5.4

Raivo Alla snaperski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 02:07:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I could'nt get working my code that implements GEOMETRYTRANSFORM functionality.
I have shapefile layer that contains line features, so I want describe
starting points as follows:
		STYLE
		  COLOR 20 20 20
		  GEOMETRYTRANSFORM "start([shape])"
		  SIZE 5
		END
But GetCapabilities gives me  an error:
loadStyle(): Unknown identifier. Parsing error near
(GEOMETRYTRANSFORM):(line 305)

Mapserver compilation shows up like that:
MapServer version 5.4.0-rc1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE

I would be very pleased if someone could help me out:)

Sincerely,
Raivo Alla