[mapserver-users] cgi output is not cached on client??? please help!

BrainDrain paulborodaev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 06:19:40 EDT 2009

Why mapserver cgi output is not cached on client?
If image has the SAME url it will be re-requested every time when I start a new instance of webapp.
When I'm using my own httphandler (with map.draw() inside or webClient.DownloadData(url_to_mapservcgi))
I'm turning on caching with:
response.StatusCode = 200;
response.Cache.VaryByParams["*"] = true;
response.Cache.SetExpires(DateTime.Now.AddDays(14));
response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.Private);
and it works as expected
but pure cgi requests are not cached ON CLIENT - how it can be possible?