[mapserver-users] RE: Highlight

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Tue Apr 14 16:23:49 EDT 2009

I am having a hard time trying to understand how that applies to what I am doing....I do appreciate the help here.
Just trying to find a solution here...

>From my main page I run a query in PHP that returns specific records
I then move to a different web page that has a couple frames.
I display the map in one frame and build a table in the 2nd frame that shows the results.
In the table I have a field that will zoom to and identify that feature in the main map

The only thing I am missing is after I run the query none of the parcels are highlighted in the map...
I want to create the table and highlight the returned parcels in the map...

Getting pretty confused right now...dont know the best way to accomplish this...going in 4 different directions right now..
The Query is being done in PHP, so I somehow need to take that result (comma delimited string) and get a the PID values from that to show up highlighted in my map..

Before I go on does anyone have a suggestion as to what would be the best course of action...
Like Steve said, Like I am doing...

Thanks Guys...you help is appreciated...