SV: [mapserver-users] Use of a Colortable

Espen.Messel at ffi.no Espen.Messel at ffi.no
Wed Apr 15 09:27:21 EDT 2009

You can do something like this:

CLASS
      NAME "Higher than 100"
	EXPRESSION ([column_name] >= 100 )
	COLOR 0 0 0
	SYMBOL "circle"
	SIZE 5
END
CLASS
      NAME "Lower than 100"
	EXPRESSION ([column_name] < 100 )
	COLOR 50 50 50
	SYMBOL "circle"
	SIZE 5
END

> My (maybe/probably ill) idea is something like:
> DATA "value and geocenter from table1"
> COLOR on value using "/dir/my_colortable.dat"
> SYMBOL "circle"
>
> But it looks like that only one coloumn of the GIS Table
> could be read for a given LAYER.DATA  statement.
>
> Thanks for any suggestion.
>
> Regards
> Heiko

The "geocenter" in the DATA line only defines the geo column in the table. All other columns in table can be accessed with brackets like: [column_name]

Regards,

Espen