[mapserver-users] Insert [item precision] in html template

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Apr 15 16:16:32 EDT 2009

Depends on the what template type you're using.

With the older style, that is, combining lots of smaller templates
(TEMPLATE/HEADER/FOOTER), you'd put a
tag like this in the LAYER template. The correct syntax is"

  [item name=foo precision=2]

and you'd use it in place of just plain [foo].

Then, in a newer style template, which is just a single file, you'd
place tags like this inside the [feature]...[/feature]
block.

Steve

>>> On 4/15/2009 at 1:00 PM, in message
<BLU102-W2DBC34BC4E6F39A9B46F4DF7D0 at phx.gbl>, Alberto Fernández