[mapserver-users] MapServer 4 vs 5 seg fault

Michael E Masscotte masscotm at erau.edu
Fri Apr 17 12:26:36 EDT 2009

I have a php script that generates a png from geotiff tiles. The tiles
are indexed using gdaltindex. The php script works fine for MapServer
4.10.x but seg faults for version 5.x.x. Does anyone know of any
differences between version 4 and 5 that would cause this? Could it be
from an older version of gdal that the tiles are being generated with?
This happens in both RedHat Linux 4 as well as on our Solaris machines.
I can provide more details if someone can point me in the right
direction on where to look first for a problem.

Thanks is advance for any insight any one might provide!
-Mike