[mapserver-users] [OGC] [WMS] getLegendGraphic request with GROUPCLASS and "SIZEUNITS meters" parameters

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Apr 21 11:45:15 EDT 2009

Hello,

I ma using an OGC WMS webservice to get my legend with a GetLegendGraphic
request. For one layer I am using SIZEUNITS parameter set to "meters". In
this case, my legend icon does not appears (see file in this mail).

See mapfile here http://pastebin.com/f77313bc1

Is it a problem from my mapfile or a bug from MapServer (5.4.0 rc2)?

Thanks,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin

Ne demandez pas si vous pouvez contribuer, contribuer ! :)
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org