[mapserver-users] Conditions in Query Templates

Grant.McKenzie at CH2M.com Grant.McKenzie at CH2M.com
Tue Apr 21 12:28:24 EDT 2009

A question regarding MapServer Query Templates.

Is there away to put conditions into a MapServer query template (when you click on a feature, send a wfs request and attempt to format the results)?

My template looks like this:

What I would like to do is only show the installer ROW if the installer result info is not empty.  So I'd like to wrap it in some type of IF statement.  Is it possible to do this directly in the query template, or does this need to happen earlier in the process?

A quick note: my data is sitting on MySQL (long, lat), being served via MS4W 2.3.1.

Thanks.

Grant McKenzie