[mapserver-users] OT ( GIS Developer )

Gerald Villacarlos gerald at geoplan.ph
Tue Apr 21 12:50:26 EDT 2009

Hi Groups. sorry for an OT posting.

I am Gerald Villacarlos , a Senior GIS Applications Developer currently
working in a Filipino GIS company. I have had 8 years experience in GIS Web
Development using PHP / Mapscript + OpenLayers for the front end UI and
PosgreSQL/PostGIS for may Backend Database. I use ESRI Arcview GIS or
Manifold System to prepare my shapefiles for Mapserver Deployment.I use
Fedora Core 8 Linux OS for my GIS Webserver.

 If you may, please view my portfolio  at http://heraldus.yahaay.com. If you
deem it necessary, id gladly do a test application for you so you may gauge
my knowledge and expertise in this field and if I can meet the standards of
your company.

I can do freelance works and will be available to work approximately  4-6
hrs /day ,  nightshifts and on weekends with a rate subject to negotiation. If
you prefer hiring a contractual or permanent employee, that would not be a
problem for me.  If the job would require me to relocate, I’d be very much
willing to relocate to your area provided the company would provide a
working permit. But it would still be fine with me if I would do the job
remotely. That is not a problem since I have been accustomed to building gis
web applications even when clients are domestic.

if you wish to ask some more questions about me and my capabilities, you can
reach me through my email gerald at yahaay.com or my landline +63322316209 or
at my mobile +639152137589.

Thanks

Gerald G. Villacarlos