[mapserver-users] mapserver error

Iratxe Lejarreta iratxe.lejarreta at axios.es
Tue Apr 21 14:04:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

I installed MapServer-5.2.0 on CentOS 5.2 with Oracle 10g, but when I run the
WFS service...

http://localhost/cgi-
bin/mywfs?SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=getfeature&TYPENAME=cities

...the result is:
−
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.2.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ogc
http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.0.0/OGC-exception.xsd">
−
<ServiceException code="NoApplicableCode" locator="mapserv">

msWFSGetFeature(): WFS server error. ms_error->code not found
msOracleSpatialLayerOpen(): OracleSpatial error. Cannot create OCI Handlers.
Connection failure. Check the connection string. Error: ORA-12154: TNS:could
not resolve the connect identifier specified
.
msOracleSpatialLayerOpen(): OracleSpatial error. Cannot create OCI Handlers.
Connection failure. Check the connection string. Error: ORA-12154: TNS:could
not resolve the connect identifier specified
.

</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

Mapfile:

MAP
	NAME WFS_TEST
	STATUS ON
	SIZE 400 300
	EXTENT -180 -90 180 90
	UNITS METERS
	IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
WEB
	METADATA
		"wfs_title"		"WFS TEST"
		"wfs_onlineresource"	"http://localhost/cgi-bin/mywfs?"
		"wfs_srs"		"EPSG:4326"
	END
END
PROJECTION
	"init=epsg:4326"
END
LAYER
	NAME cities
	TYPE POINT
	CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
	CONNECTION "MDDATA/*****@orcl"
	DATA "GEOM FROM CITIES USING UNIQUE FID SRID 4326 VERSION 10g"
	METADATA
		"wfs_title"	"cities"
		"gml_featureid" "FID"
		"gml_include_items" "all"