[mapserver-users] [OGC] [WMS] getLegendGraphic request with GROUPCLASS and "SIZEUNITS meters" parameters

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 21 21:24:12 EDT 2009

Yves,

  There seem to be a bug on this. I opened a ticket for it:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2983 .  It is fixed in the main
trunk. I will add the same fix in the 5.4 branch after the 5.4 release
tomorrow and It should be available for the 5.4.1 release.

Best Regards,

Jacolin Yves wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I ma using an OGC WMS webservice to get my legend with a GetLegendGraphic
> request. For one layer I am using SIZEUNITS parameter set to "meters". In
> this case, my legend icon does not appears (see file in this mail).
>
> See mapfile here http://pastebin.com/f77313bc1
>
> Is it a problem from my mapfile or a bug from MapServer (5.4.0 rc2)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Y.

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst