[mapserver-users] WEB parameters in mapfile being ignored

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Apr 23 16:39:28 EDT 2009

They're ignored for security reasons. It's simply not a good idea to allow an outside user to change
where files are being written. They were only ever changeable for the sake of convenience when
configuring a demo- not a good reason.

Fix is easy, just edit your mapfile and set IMAGEPATH and IMAGEURL appropriately in the WEB
section.

Steve

<BAY117-DS87A6B2BB872A2FD00E094F9750 at phx.gbl>, "P.Romero"