[mapserver-users] PHP mapscript - QuerymapObj class

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 28 09:48:32 EDT 2009

Yes, I saw the page you referenced.  That was what prompted my question.

If you look in the documentation for the map object there is no reference to
the querymapobj-class.  In other words there is no member which points to
the querymapobj and no method to get the object.

The reference map objects are gotten by a member pointing to the object and
the layer and class objects are gotten by a method.  I was looking for a
similar member or method to get the querymapobj.

Have I overlooked something?

Thanks,
Worth