[mapserver-users] What is the WCS 'mime type' for *RAW* HDF data?

Peter Willis peterw at borstad.com
Wed Apr 29 12:36:40 EDT 2009

Hello,

When I query WCS for information regarding an HDF file

I am assuming that *I* need to define a mime type, for
the data provided by the HDF file, since no mime type is
apparent in the GetCapabilities request.

What 'mime' type do I use in my 'GetCoverage' request
if I just want to serve the raw binary record
(ie: Scientific/Remote Sensing Data in D.N.)
instead of an image format?

Shouldn't I be able to just get the data?
No I need to specify SOAP output, somehow,
in my MAP file?

Thanks for any pointers,

Peter