[mapserver-users] avl files

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstoneng.com
Wed Apr 29 19:16:15 EDT 2009

There is an ArcMap extension that is going to be released by us later this summer that will essentially convert an ArcMap .mxd to a mapfile or GeoMOOSE app.  So you could use ArcMap if you have it to import your .avl symbology and then export it to a mapfie.  We are not sure at this point if the software will be open source or sold at small shareware cost for the extension.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
763-493-4522