[mapserver-users] Mapserver 5.4 & SYMBOLSET

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Thu Apr 30 11:20:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think what David meant was about getting an error when SYMBOLSET is
not declared in the symbol file since 5.4.

I ran into the same problem, and had to add SYMBOLSET ... END to my
symbol files to have them running fine with MapServer 5.4.

Is it something newly added, or just a long lasting requisite become
mandatory ?

Regards,

Guillaume