[mapserver-users] MapServer webgis used too little capacity bandwidth

Alphatran bicphuongonline at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 10:36:27 EDT 2009

Andy Colson wrote:

> Ha! Sweet!  That's good that you found it because I was out of ideas.
> Well done.
>
>  > And now I wondering how to make the WMS layers faster! They are my
> problem
>  > now :)
>

> Start over from the beginning, find the bottleneck.
>
> -Andy

Yeah Andy!, first I think all WMS should be changed to TileCache layers for
fast loading ! I hope it will be woking. But I do not know that when I
modify data (in ArcSDE Oracle) whether TileCache layers will be updated
immediately ?

Currently, I also got problem of missing one or serveral tiles on TileCache
layers, the web browser did not download them, so map screen has blank
holes. Do you have experience on this, Andy ?