SV: [mapserver-users] Classitems selection

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Aug 13 10:02:04 EDT 2009

In that case you could use a regex for the classes with multiple
matches. (E.g. EXPRESSION /cherry|mango|lime/) Performance
penalty is not as large as for logical expressions and this is probably
faster than maintaining list.

Steve

>>> On 8/13/2009 at 8:50 AM, in message
<2349CC72A0B01C4FAA4FFAE6C735E1DDE291F2 at enerasrv01.Enera.local>, "Lars