[mapserver-users] broken links to examples - MapServer Tutorial - Section 2: CGI variables and the User Interface

Perry Nacionales naci0002 at umn.edu
Fri Aug 14 14:48:54 EDT 2009

Sorry, we probably should have put a note that only section 1 works on
the current tutorial.  We're still working on how best to incorporate
section 2 into this new website.  I'm partial to not even including it
as most users will probably be using OpenLayers or some other
interface.  Section 2 is most useful if you're planning to create an
all-MapServer custom app--this is beyond the scope of the tutorial, I'm
afraid.

You can still access section 2 of the old tutorial:
http://www.mapgeek.org/tutorial/section2.html.

Cheers!
-Perry