[mapserver-users] Displaying Huge Data on Mapserver

Rishikant Lal rishikant.lal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 00:53:30 EDT 2009

Dear Friends,
I have a problem. I am trying to display nearly 10 Million Rows of Point
feature on Map Server. I have imported the Data on Post GIS, Created
GistIndex and even used Fast CGI. Features Display very quickly without
Labels. Problem occurs if I try to label them in Layer definition.
Is there a way I can Label Features in MapServer, without affecting the Map
Display Speed.

Thanks in Advance
Rishikant