[mapserver-users] MapServer Oracle performance

Smith, Michael ERDC-USACE-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Thu Aug 27 22:27:45 EDT 2009

Ivan, Bart, Howard,

I created ticket #3107 to include this patch. Also in this patch is support
for 4d data (x,y,z,m) since that's in my version of maporaclespatial.c as
well.

And yes, this is for Mapserver's internal Oracle support.

Performance is much faster that Oracle's MapViewer in my experience. The
performance increase gets even larger, with larger datasets.

Please feel free to make any code improvements you can. C is not my best
language.

Mike

--
Michael Smith