[mapserver-users] Re: annotations in mapserver 5.4

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Aug 31 14:16:30 EDT 2009

If you get rid of the class min/max scales do the problems go away? What if you put those constraints
at the layer level (with only one class that should work). Also, the layer defn is confusing since it doesn't
hint at a marker yet the images missing labels definitely do have a marker accompanying the text.

Steve

<49dc012b0908310323j7868aed2gea5cf8528a23e0f at mail.gmail.com>, Raivo Alla