[mapserver-users] Fatal error: Call to undefined function dl() in C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\phpmapscript.php on line 5

geetha at ttkmaps.com geetha at ttkmaps.com
Tue Dec 1 00:37:46 EST 2009

 Hi all,
	  I tried to install php/mapscript in windows,I get the above
error.I use mapserver version 5.4.2,Apache 2.2.11,PHP 5.3.Php works
fine.Im able to run files with .php extension,but the below coding
produces error:
	My php_mapscript.dll is in ..php/ext folder by default.My php.ini &
php.exe is in /ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin.Is there any other dll i should
add?It is said php/mapscript is preconfigured right...then what might
be wrong?Thanks in advance.

	NewUser.