[mapserver-users] Multiple styles for raster data in MapServer

Peisheng Zhao zhaops at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:00:09 EST 2009

Hi all,

I follow the document http://mapserver.org/ogc/sld.html to set up multiple styles for raster data in map file, just like this:

CLASSGROUP  "sequential"
CLASS
   GROUP "sequential"
   EXPRESSION ([pixel] <= 2e+15)
   STYLE
             COLOR 255 237 160
    END
CLASS
    GROUP "sequential"
    EXPRESSION ([pixel] >2e+15 AND [pixel] <= 3e+15)
    STYLE
        COLOR 254 217 118
     END
END
CLASSGROUP "KNMI"
CLASS
   GROUP "KNMI"
   EXPRESSION ([pixel] <= 1e+15)
   STYLE
      COLOR 161 240 119
   END
END
CLASS
    NAME  "knmi2"
    GROUP "KNMI"
    EXPRESSION ([pixel] >1e+15 AND [pixel] <= 2e+15)
    STYLE
        COLOR 136 238 120
     END
END

In the response of "getcapabilities", there shows two styles "sequential, KNMI" available. But when I get map using either "styles=sequential" or "styles=KNMI", the rendered image is in "sequential" style. Then, I define "KNMI" at first, and "sequential" secondly in the Map file. The rendered images are all in "KNMI" style whatever I set up "styles" in getMap request.

Is there anything wrong in my Map file?