[mapserver-users] mapscript does not use GRID information when reprojecting rect object

francesco francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Tue Dec 8 05:04:49 EST 2009

Hello I do not know if this it the right list to post, but I was
wandering if any of you had trouble when using the "project()" function
in mapscript (PHP). It does not use the grid file which is stated in the
EPSG line in the epsg file inside the ...proj/nad directory.
Reprojection of the map is wonderful, uses the grids, but script
reproject of a rectangle object does not make use of the grids. I made
sure of course that the epsg file which is read is the one I modified.
Anyone had the same problem?
Cheers,

--
*Francesco Pirotti*