[mapserver-users] Item Query

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Dec 8 17:22:45 EST 2009

Jay,

  Most Mapserver users won't know about GeoMoose's Services you've shown
below.

  You may be able to use mapserver's text substitution to do what you
describe below.  Try setting the value to the required filter symbol:

<option value=">">Greater Than</option>

and in the mapfile:

Filter * WHERE Propertytype = '%PropertyType%' and PriceFactor
%PriceFactor% %uservalue%

Or you may have to resort to mapscript to form the FILTER properly.

Brent Fraser