[mapserver-users] logo colors

Charlton Galvarino charlton at 2creek.com
Wed Dec 16 09:36:15 EST 2009

I'm sorry that I'm not hitting reply to the original thread.  My OCD gets the better of me and forces me to clean out messages even when it's not spring.

Anyway, I think the logo is fierce, Steve.  I saw comments go by re. color tweaks, and one concern I might have is how the logo might look in a black-and-white publication or to the colorblind.

I just printed the test3.2.svg to a black & white laser and to my untrained eye, it looks fine.  I'd caution going any darker w/ the green which would reduce the green-blue contrast.

Fine job!

Charlton Galvarino
1 (803) 233-6205 : voice
1 (803) 223-9579 :   fax