[mapserver-users] RE: Rendering overlapping data

Ludwig Kniprath ludwig at kni-online.de
Tue Dec 22 02:42:51 EST 2009

I dont't think, Mapserver has the out-of-the-box possibility to render the overlapping parts of polygons in a special way. Perhaps you could try to create a separate layer (f. e. in Postgis with a special geo-query), that just shows these overlapping parts. But also then I think its difficult to query and to render the case, that three or more polygons do overlap.

Ludwig