[mapserver-users] shapefile manipulation

sunny74 sb.ray at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:23:15 EST 2009

Hi,

I have got several shapefiles from which I am able to display map using
mapserver.
But the problem is that it has a srid value of -1 i.e no projection.
As a result of this several functionalities which uses geometry are not
working.
I think the default srid value is 4326.Pls confirm.

I want to convert the srid value from -1 to 4326.
How can I do this using QGIS?
I know this is possible using GEOMEDIA Web 6.0.

If anybody has any idea or tutorial regarding .shp manipulation using
Geomedia pls send it across.

Thanks for ur replies.

sunny74