[mapserver-users] query in ka-map with mapserver

王连波 happyforev1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 00:50:33 EST 2009

Hi all,

I know that this question is more about ka-map rather than MapServer,
however I have not got what I want from that mailing-list yet. So I want to
get some suggestion here.
I am really anxious about ka-map query and search now. In my mapfile I
configured a layer as follows and it displayed a city's boundary constituted
of 68 lines. Then I think it is valid to select some of the lines and get
their id from the table where the_geo DATA is stored in my database.
However, when I finished the query just get "no matching results". I have
read the script file "map_query_float.php" and found nothing special. Maybe
it is because of the ka-map scripts? Thank you for any clues.

1、a querable layer of my mapfile
 LAYER
METADATA
'queryable' 'true'
“fields” "bound_id:BID"
"searchfield" "gid"
END
TEMPLATE    noexit.html
   NAME      xzqj_x
   group   "xzqj"
   STATUS ON
   TYPE line
   CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
   CONNECTION "dbname=*** host=*** user=*** password=*** port=***"
   DATA "the_geom from xzqj_x"
#    labelitem cname
     CLASS
        NAME    xzqj_x
       STYLE
        symbol  dashed1
        size    3
        color   100 100 100
        END
    END
END

2、part of the script file map_query_float.php in ka-map:
       if ($q_type == 0)   $check_query = $oLayer->queryByPoint($point,
MS_MULTIPLE, -1);
                else       $check_query = $oLayer->queryByRect($rect);
//              if ($check_query == MS_SUCCESS) {
                if ($check_query == 1) {
                        echo "<p>Layer Name:</p> <h6>" . $oLayer->name .
"</h6>";
                        $totR = $oLayer->getNumResults();
                        if($max_results_per_layer < $totR) echo "<p>results:
$max_results_per_layer of $totR (limited output)</
                        else echo "<p>results: $totR</p>"; //output is
"results:0"

--
天道酬勤