[mapserver-users] Any way to measure between two picked points?

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Feb 5 08:34:44 EST 2009

Hi,

I don't have a direct solution to your problem. I rather have
propositions. You could use a client-side application like Chameleon (1)
or Openlayers (2). Both have that kind of tool already, see one in
Openlayers (3). You could also check their code to custom your own in
your html template.

Hope this helps,

Alexandre

(1) http://openlayers.org/