[mapserver-users] symbol problem

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Mon Feb 9 11:59:59 EST 2009

Valeria,

It would be useful if you provided more information.  What version of MapServer are you using?  What were you expecting to see?
Because you are setting your symbol angle to 0, I am guessing that you want all of the arrows to point to the top of the map.

I am aware of a bug in AGG rendering where TrueType symbols are not corrrectly rotated (fixed in trunk), but I haven't seen a problem with pixmap symbols.

In the symbol block of your layer, try commenting out the SIZE property.  I think that you really just want your pixmap symbol to be displayed in its native size.

Also, in your symbol definition at the end of your map file, try changing the value of GAP from -50 to 50.

David.