[mapserver-users] GetFeatureInfo problem

Balázs Bámer bamerbalazs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:10:21 EST 2009

Hi All,

My OS is Ubuntu 8.10, Mapbender is 2.5, WMS is Mapserver 5.2.1 which
seems all right, I have an experimental MapBender GUI:
http://att-it.homelinux.net:22080/mapbender/
user: mapbenderlist, pass: =]-[0p
For non-Mapbender users, feature info is requested with the 'i' button
for any feature.

Feature info function hasn't worked for me yet. When I try red
features (layer szerkesztheto), it seems OK but no info shown at all.
Same for the point layer.
For green ones (csakolv), an error message is returned:
msOracleSpatialLayerGetShape(): OracleSpatial error. Error: ORA-00932:
inconsistent datatypes: expected %s got %s
 . Query statement: SELECT BLOAZ, TAJOL, MERAR, ORT1X, ORT1Y, ORT2X,
ORT2Y, KGEOM, TGEOM, SORSZAM, bgeom FROM blokk_a0 WHERE sorszam = 26
.Check your data statement.
Which, however, works in SQL Developer. The above message is shown
also in Mapserver log. You can see my map settings here:
http://att-it.homelinux.net:22080/cgi-bin/spatial?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

What goes wrong for the error and the nothing-shown case?

thank you in advance.
Best regards: Balázs Bámer