[mapserver-users] Map File for Open Street Map symbology

wolfgang bgiv at GMX.DE
Tue Feb 10 03:26:06 EST 2009

thomas bonfort wrote:

> http://code.google.com/p/mapserver-utils/source/browse/trunk/
>
> you'll need the code from the mapserver graphics sandbox (rev 8254 is
> preferred as it doesn't have the cairo code in it yet)
>
> regards,
> thomas

Great work, Thomas!

Unfortunately, I am having difficulties to display the map if, and only if,
in the following section of the mapfile I remove the # sign. This will crash
mapserver with a memory access error. Any idea? I am using mapserver from
svn.

    CLASS
        EXPRESSION ('[highway]'='footway')
        MAXSCALEDENOM 60000