[mapserver-users] Status on ticket 2582?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Feb 16 17:57:29 EST 2009

Martin Kofahl wrote:
> Perfect! Although the solution described in ticket 1952 might be more
> flexible for future use.

I think layers with status MS_DELETE should clearly be skipped, that's
very straightforward and that's what #2582 will fix.

With respect to adding a mechanism to hide specific layers, various
approaches have been discussed in the past (see tickets #337 and #300 in
addition to 1952) and we never came up to an agreement on the best way
to go.

It would be great to solve this one once for all, but unfortunately I'm
on the road until next week and won't be able to participate in a
discussion on this topic... maybe other dev's will be available to take
the lead on this?

Daniel

> Daniel Morissette wrote:
>> paalkr wrote:
>>> Hi all devs!
>>>
>>> What is the status on ticket
>>> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2582
>>> 2582 ? Is this going to be included in 5.4?
>>>

>> Yes, we'll take care of it for 5.4.
>>
>> Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/