[mapserver-users] Problem with loading map file using C# map script

Murty Maganti MMaganti at oriongis.com
Tue Feb 17 19:08:01 EST 2009

I will create a test app and post it.

Thanks
Murty

________________________________

From: Tamas Szekeres [mailto:szekerest at gmail.com]
Sent: Tue 17/02/2009 6:33 PM
To: Murty Maganti
Cc: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] Problem with loading map file using C# map script

Hmmm. I haven't found such an issue before.
If you could post an example that would be helpful to reproduce this.
Best regards,

Tamas

2009/2/18 Murty Maganti <MMaganti at oriongis.com>

	Hi

	I have a issue loading a map file through map script and need help.

	I have two map info (tab) files with same name but in two different folders. I have two map files each containing each layer. I am loading these map files using C# map script (each map file is loaded in to a separate mapObj on a separate thread). At run time, when I debug the second mapObj, the layer has items (layerObj.getItem()) from the first layer loaded by the first map file. I verified 'shapepath' on mapObj and it is pointing to correct path. There is nothing wrong there. I am surprised how is it caching the item info, just by the file name (file name is same but they are completely from different folders).

	When I load the map file one more time (again a different .Net thread, it shows up correct fields).

	Within my app (Asp.Net), I can consistently replicate this.

	Thanks

	Murty