[mapserver-users] MapScript CSharp save fontset

Hulbert, Brian brian.hulbert at linquest.com
Wed Feb 18 10:48:18 EST 2009

Regarding the contents of the fontset.
	I dynamically create the fontset file after indexing the fonts
installed on the user's system.  That makes it easier to just show the user
a common Font dialog and allow them to choose the font they want.

Regarding the fonset filename.
	Using MapServer 5.0.2 from a C# app, I call setFontSet() of my
mapObj and pass it a fully qualified path and filename to my fontset file.

Brian

NOTE: The views expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect
the official position of LinQuest Corporation or any of its subsidiaries or
the organization providing Internet access.