[mapserver-users] Problem with loading map file using C# map script

Murty Maganti MMaganti at oriongis.com
Wed Feb 18 14:36:19 EST 2009

Hi

Tried few times before but that is bouncing with following message

      Subject:    RE: [mapserver-users] Problem with loading map file
using C# map script

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

      'Tamas Szekeres' on 2/18/2009 2:35 PM

            There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's
email server.  Please contact your system administrator.

            <mail.oriongis.com #5.5.0 smtp;552-5.7.0 Our system detected
an illegal attachment on your message.>